/ptto list project info and create, assign, flag, mark private, comment on, add notes, and complete tasks in Projecturf, directly from your Slack account.
If you need help, type:
/pt helpThe following commands are allowed:
Show project info:
/pt statusLink a project to this Slack channel:
/pt linkp <name>Example: /pt linkp "My Project"
Add a task to a project:
/pt task <task> [<users>] [-p] [-f] [-s <start_date>] [-d <due_date>] [-n <note>]Example: /pt task "My Task"
Example: /pt task "My Task" "@chuck @mike" -d 6/12/2017 -n "My Note"
- p means "private" and can only be seen by the users assigned to the task
- f means "flagged" or important
- s means "start date" of the task
- d means "due date" of the task
- n means "note" added to the task