How can we improve Projecturf ...

PO, invoicing, HR and CRM

The above are key elements of any project.

171 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Mario Zakhary shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Summer Coley-Ward commented  · 

Integration with Harvest, Freshbooks, QuoteRoller, BillGrid, BallPark.... Any one or two of these would be stellar. I am biased towards Harvest - I love Harvest and it looks like it belongs with Projecturf. Estimating and Invoicing are both important. Estimates could be turned into projects and invoices.

• Colin commented  · 

Invoicing would greatly increase our productivity. We could simply generate invoices from the timecards and if you could integrate a payment solution as well so clients could click a button on the electronic invoice and pay the invoice via paypal gateway or other credit card or bank routing and account number that would make projecturf a superior solution in the market. That was one of the features we liked in Mavenlink.

Thank you, Colin

• sydney commented  · 

I've done extensive research on project management software and have finally decided to go with projectturf, with confidence that client invoicing will become an integrated feature of the software in the very near future.

i should be confident, right?

• David commented  · 

CRM and Invoicing would be great! They really are the beginning and end of a project and having them all together would be really helpful. If I had to say which one would come first, I would say invoicing, since all of the time tracking and expense data is already here, we just need a way to present them to the clients.

• Veraxus commented  · 

I agree with both the invoicing and CRM requests. Invoicing would save us a lot of work, and CRM would be immensely useful (heck, even the ability to edit users information - currently, you can add an email address but can't modify any other data else unless they sign up and enter it themselves).

• markhaller commented  · 

We use Sage for invoicing here, so I'm not bothered about that area ... but would love the CRM section!

Do you guys at Projecturf recommend another CRM system that is along the same lines as you ... or plan your own .... or integrate with another supplier? (I'm thinking companies, contacts, leads, opportunities, pipeline, calendars, etc)

• Adaptise commented  · 

Invoicing is VITAL. When we have time tracking enabled, the fact you can't compile all of that into one report to then send out to a client just seems wasteful. If the invoicing could be paired up with a payment gateway like Paypal, even better...!!

• Zep commented  · 

A definite "must have"!
        Unless I have missed something, right now one cannot add and/or fill out client info in contacts unless the client is registered, really annoying!

• jonathan commented  · 

This is a great idea. I'd pay more for these features.

• Jamon Holmgren commented  · 

Something to replace Highrise would be great, with the ability to turn proposals (or estimates or "deals") into projects. I think that would go hand-in-hand with this.

• Graham Holtshausen commented  · 

I think expanding the existing Address Book with more CRM is a great idea - but keeping it simple like the rest of Project Turf.

Feedback and Knowledge Base