Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    John - ProjecturfAdminJohn - Projecturf (Support, Projecturf) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

16 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Scott CoteScott Cote commented  · 

Import a task list from CSV would be ideal.

• Guy HelsdonGuy Helsdon commented  · 

Seems like a great product for diverse teams, need an Excel task import feature t make viable for large scale use.. I like the layout will stay tuned.

• Mark ReyesMark Reyes commented  · 

Awesome piece of software ... Would like to import from Excel

• Jason DeWittJason DeWitt commented  · 

Great software, but without the ability to import from Microsoft Project I have no choice but to look elsewhere.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

you should import data as I already have a project plan started and do not want to have to create it again from scratch. MS Project.

I am going to cancel my subscription because of this.

• Dean S.Dean S. commented  · 

Importing of Microsoft Project files, .CSV, .XLS a must have. This will allow less of a leap to ProjectTurf, get the entire team on-board and even allow a project team to migrate to ProjectTurf mid-project.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Importing of Microsoft Project files is a must, also ability to import from other sources would be useful

• ChrisChris commented  · 

Importing Microsoft Project files (.mpp) is a must have before we could consider being a customer. We have over a hundred projects which we'll need to maintain since the entire company won't convert to an online system overnight.

• RichardRichard commented  · 

is it possible to add tasks by email?

• Geoff HicksGeoff Hicks commented  · 

Must have or I cannot become a customer

Can I buy this service from you for my initial load of 500 tasks?

• TimTim commented  · 

Love to be able to inport ms project or merlin data through csv's

• Ian CunninghamIan Cunningham commented  · 

Please consider this - absolutely the best way of getting started, or taking over a project from an Excel Luddite :)

• Ian CunninghamIan Cunningham commented  · 

Please consider this - absolutely the best way of getting started, or taking over a project from an Excel Luddite :)

• John - ProjecturfAdminJohn - Projecturf (Support, Projecturf) commented  · 

Thanks for your suggestion - you will be able to add multiple items quickly in all sections in the next update. We've been working on Projecturf version 3.0 which is a major update with a ton of different features and enhancements, including a complete redesign. We're very excited to say version 3.0 and this feature will be available within the next couple of weeks!

Feedback and Knowledge Base