Add multiple tasks at once (CSV file)

107 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
AdminJohn - Projecturf (Support, Projecturf) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

16 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Guy Helsdon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seems like a great product for diverse teams, need an Excel task import feature t make viable for large scale use.. I like the layout will stay tuned.

• Jason DeWitt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great software, but without the ability to import from Microsoft Project I have no choice but to look elsewhere.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

you should import data as I already have a project plan started and do not want to have to create it again from scratch. MS Project.

I am going to cancel my subscription because of this.

• Dean S. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Importing of Microsoft Project files, .CSV, .XLS a must have. This will allow less of a leap to ProjectTurf, get the entire team on-board and even allow a project team to migrate to ProjectTurf mid-project.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Importing of Microsoft Project files is a must, also ability to import from other sources would be useful

• Chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Importing Microsoft Project files (.mpp) is a must have before we could consider being a customer. We have over a hundred projects which we'll need to maintain since the entire company won't convert to an online system overnight.

• Geoff Hicks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Must have or I cannot become a customer

Can I buy this service from you for my initial load of 500 tasks?

• Tim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Love to be able to inport ms project or merlin data through csv's

• Ian Cunningham commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please consider this - absolutely the best way of getting started, or taking over a project from an Excel Luddite :)

• Ian Cunningham commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please consider this - absolutely the best way of getting started, or taking over a project from an Excel Luddite :)

• AdminJohn - Projecturf (Support, Projecturf) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for your suggestion - you will be able to add multiple items quickly in all sections in the next update. We've been working on Projecturf version 3.0 which is a major update with a ton of different features and enhancements, including a complete redesign. We're very excited to say version 3.0 and this feature will be available within the next couple of weeks!

Feedback and Knowledge Base