Tim shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Hung Nguyen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am evaluating Teamworks and Projecturf and teamworks has built an integration modules that grabs the data from base camp and imports them right into teamworks. I am not completely sold on teamworks, but it does have that very useful tool of importing and I would definitely switch if you had that capability.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see this. We have been using Basecamp for years and have over 50+ projects and another 40 in archived state. Our customers come back months later looking for things, so we rarely delete a project.

I dont' know that I could consider moving to an app that wouldn't allow me to import my data. It's way too much work to manually move everything.

• Ayman Makki commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So much needed. Basecamp is ripping us off with their new version. It's a great tool, however, very bad user experience.

• MH commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If this worked (i.e upload file and go - no lost data) I would switch today!

• John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a great feature and an issue I struggle with. I have used the other vendors solution for 3 years and would like to migrate. It seems projecturf could create an API to make the import feature happen smoothly.

j. Omdahl

Feedback and Knowledge Base