How can we improve Projecturf ...

Edit distribution list for E-mail notifications

It's great that email notification is separate from responsibility, but there is no way to see or edit who is on the notification list once the ticket is created. If someone forgets to set up notifications (which happens often), or a team member is inadvertently omitted, we wind up either missing things, or having to email people outside the system, or using the responsibility list to add people who aren't doing the work, but just want to be kept informed.

25 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Melissa shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • John Walker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah, I was thinking about this again and there are a lot of times when i want someone to look at something within a task, but I dont want to add them to the responsibility, becuase I dont want it showing up on their to do list. BUT, I cant send them a comment unless they are added under the responsibility for that task.

• John Walker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ability to select who you want to send an alert to when you comment on a task. Pretty much everywhere in the software you have the option to select who you want to alert when doing something, but when you add a comment to a task you only have the option to alert everyone or noone.

Feedback and Knowledge Base