How can we improve Projecturf ...

Make an option for exporting or printing Gantt charts.

98 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    SallySally shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Did not know you could not print or export. NOT GOOD FOR BOARD MEETING REPORTING!

• Bob KotsonisBob Kotsonis commented  · 

The product lacks any real reporting capability. Gantt charts would be very helpful, but also some kind of basic project description (purpose, team, taks, document lists, etc).

• Ryan SohRyan Soh commented  · 

My client just asked me if the Gantt Charts can be printed. The only answer I can give him is that you can print the calendar.

Please add the print function for Gantt Chart

• JoeJoe commented  · 

This would be an excellent addition to the ProjecTurf functionality. Every one of my clients has asked for a hard copy Gantt chart. I've had to resort to one of the free online Gantt chart services which are cumbersome and require significant extra data entry.

It's frustrating that I can create and print Gantt charts for free online, but can't do it on a service for which I pay every month.

Please add this as soon as possible. You have a great product and this would take it to the next level.

• NathanNathan commented  · 

The only thing I am missing is this. Having the Gantt Chart is one thing that sets Projecturf apart from the others, but the inability to print it our or export if for presentations and reports make me go somewhere else. Please get this!

• Martin FranchiMartin Franchi commented  · 

The inability to print a GANTT will end up forcing us to move to a new platform in the next 24 hours.

• LucioLucio commented  · 

Yes, that feature it is very important to me, too!

• Laura OlivetoLaura Oliveto commented  · 

It would be very helpful to be able to print out the Gantt chart. I'm preparing a proposal and this is requested the submission specs.

• lauralaura commented  · 

yes. This would be very helpful. Something without a scrollbar view. We need to include them in other docs. Having more visual control and a print or pdf feature would be great.

Feedback and Knowledge Base