Projecturf

Hello! Welcome to the Projecturf Suggestion Forum. Let us know which features are important to you by browsing, voting and submitting your own ideas. Thanks!

1. Enter manual payments instead of clicking on items

I have clients that pay retainers and it would be nice to manually enter it.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Expense Tab related to Task that can be calculated at the end in the Project section

There are expenses that are incurred throughout a Project lifecycle, such as purchasing stock photography for one Task, or purchasing a specific Font for another Task. In the Project Tab, it will have a tally of all the "additional expenses" incurred so that can easily be recorded and accounted for.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Expose billable hours in task list view

In the task view, it would be extremely helpful to see the total number of hours already logged for each task (I.e. as a separate column). While this info is available it's another click away and then you can only see the total one task at a time. Having this info visible in the list view would allow you to get a quick picture of where you are from a budget/hourly standpoint and see which tasks are at risk.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. More robust features for organizing projects

Create a way to add metadata around projects (department, type, etc.) and create a way to save custom reports of projects based on that metadata ... for example, show me all projects that are open, associated with marketing that is a multivariate test.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Multiple image per dialog in chronological order

When working in a design process, rather than always have a single lead design image (jpg or pdf) with a stream of dialog attached to it. It would be preferable if users could also upload additional images along the dialog process. Currently you can't have a conversation with additional images along the dialog to help illustrate the matter at hand.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Global Code Store

It would be great if we could have a Global Code Store. This would allow team members, PM etc to share code snippets across all the projects and all project teams.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. itemize budgeting

Being able to put together an initial budget by line item and track costs that way would be massively beneficial in knowing where we are going over in our budgets and future budgeting.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Attachments to expense entries

It would be nice to attache invoices, quotes or other more detailed items to and expense. Or at least associate an expense to a discussion so they can be attached there

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add a document to more than one folder only - like multiple categories

Sometimes documents would fit under more than only one folder in the way you can classify a document by more than one category or tags. This would be usefull.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. HTML in ticket submissions

I would like the ability to enter html tags into ticket submissions. It's more specific to reference an <a> tag when describing a problem with a link tag than it is to reference an a tag. There is less confusion when the html tag can be formed properly in the ticket description. I understand that code snippets can be added, but they can't be added specifically to a ticket. Additionally, if I want to say "change the href in the <a> tag" or "That text needs to be surrounded by <p></p> tags" even if code snippets could be associated with…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Project Groups, Automated Project Priorities, Manual Priority Overriding

Project priority is an important feature, allowing a company PM to manage the order of their open projects, making sure that if one developer is on multiple projects, they can easily see which project they should focus on.

There is a summary at the end of this long worded description with technical suggestions for implementation. The following is simply a use case to sell the point of why we need this feature:

First, for priorities to work right, the projects need to be able to be grouped, such as in situations where a company has multiple clients and each client…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Change favicon to personal company logo

When integrating projecturf into external website it would be helpful to have the ability to change the Favicon to your own logo.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow the admin(s) to enter hourly rates for all the users/employees in projecturf.

Currently I believe individual users have to enter this information which is problematic when managing a large team/project.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Create an app for Quickbooks

Create an app to enable the timecards feature to be downloaded to Quickbooks.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Make groups act as single, abstracted collections of users

Currently, groups are only used as shortcuts for selecting multiple users. If I give a group permission to a file, for example, and later add a user to that group, they do not have access to the file. This makes adding people to a project VERY painful.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Task reminders

There should be a easy way for each user to visualise how many task are left for them. I know you can filter them in the "tasks" section, but it would be nice to have it more accessible in the UI.

A Task reminder bubble should show up next to your profile name (top right).

It would also be great to setup the reminders to display all or for the day.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add a Task ID field

The task list gets automatically resorted from the sequence I entered it in. There was logic to my sequence. I tried adding numbers to the task description but that is only partially effective to get back to my desired sequence. A separate field would allow users to dictate the sequence of the tasks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. integrate with evernote

Evernote is a very popular tool for taking notes, etc. Recently, the API was made available, making it possible to integrate (see eg. pelotronics). For companies already using evernote, or for companies that have requirements for offline notes (evernote has client apps for mac, windows, iphone, android, etc.) such integration might be very valuable.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Projecturf

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base