Projecturf

Hello! Welcome to the Projecturf Suggestion Forum. Let us know which features are important to you by browsing, voting and submitting your own ideas. Thanks!

How can we improve Projecturf ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Edit conversations and replies

It should be possible to make changes to a conversation. Eg: I’ve just made a conversation and saved it, but now I see a typo…This means I have to delete the conversation and start over.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add option to control who receives email notifications when new versions of existing files are uploaded

When I upload a new version of an existing file, all users who have access to that file are sent an email notification about the revision. I would like the ability to control if email alerts are sent. There are times when I post a file, realize a mistake and turn around and post a revision. In addition, some team members who have access to all documents don't really care about the revisions. So the emails are an annoyance at times. I would like the same option I have when uploading a new file (send alert, do not send alert,…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. dashboard

My Tickets

There simply doesn't seem to be a good way to track tickets. I don't use them because I'm afraid I'd forget about them.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Templates are too limited - expand # of templates to more than 5 for a business account and 10 for an unlimited account.

I understand the desire to limit templates or you lose the benefit of having templates, but five templates for a business account seems very limiting.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. SUBTASK VS. TASK LIST

Right now you can only view subtasks on the calendar if you are not assigned to the parent task. If you ARE assigned to the parent task, then you are not able to view any subtasks on the calendar (only in list view or on your dashboard if the task is due soon).

I understand that this was probably done to unclutter the calendar so you only see the parent and then click in to view the subtasks. But this can be misleading when you look at your calendar.

Perhaps offering the task list feature in addition to sub-task. The…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Automated hours projection

When typing in the budget, to type in the hourly rate underneath instead of amount of hours. This could then trigger an automatic number of hours assigned for the project.

For example:
    Budget (£): 2,500.00
    Hourly rate: 80

2,500 / 80 = The amount of hours available for the project.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Budget / Hours reversal

I was wondering if there'd be a way of reversing the Cost vs. Budget and Hours vs. Projected numbers.

In our business, we work very much to targets and if we complete a project based on our hourly rate. This would be a lot more obvious if we have a reversal of the budget and hours.

For example, I type in the project budget and our hourly rate and immediately it comes up with the budget and an automated hourly rate. As time is added into the project, the hours count down, as does the budget. What would be nice…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ability to Run Recurring Projects

We sell ongoing, monthly membership plans for SEO, PPC and Internet Marketing. I would love to ability to mark a project as recurring and estimate say 40 hours per month. Then, each month the hours would re-up, so to speak.

This is more like "Campaign" tracking. But, it's how we've set up out business.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. copy/paste images in project notes

The ability to simply copy and paste images in the notes, instead of attaching them with the button would be very helpful.

One simple example is copying an HTML email with all its attached pictures in the notes editor. This works, but the pictures are copied as blanks.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Show running totals for each project "element"

One feature that would be handy would be to show a running total of each project element in parentheses beside the element. Ex.: Tasks (3), Tickets (8), Notes (11), etc. Currently, the only way to see how many of each element are in a project is to click on the Overview...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. CALENDAR PROMPT - when trying to move a parent task that conflicts with subtask due dates

If you move a parent task on the calendar to a date that is before some of the due dates of its subtasks, it will let you move the task. But when you refresh the calendar it will move the parent task back to its original due date, becuase of the conflicting subtask due dates.

That idea in itself makes sense, but it shouldn't let you you think you moved the task, becuase it goes back once you refresh the page. Instead it should prompt you saying something along the lines of "Cant move task to this date - conflicting…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. "To do" check task in Note app.

We use a lot the Note app to comunicate a list of things we would like to do or change during a production.

Many times we paste the client's changes list and would be nice to add a check "to do" sign beside the lines. Just take a look at One Note application: The classic square sign with the red tick inside of it! We missed it here a lot!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Notification Settings

The email settings are currently either on (I get an email any time anyone does anything ) and off (I never get emails).

It would be great if there were options to get notifications for specific things (someone assigns a task to me) and/or to digest notifications (I get a list once a day of all of the changes)

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. All task should appear in my calendar as it did in global calendar previously

Tasks of the day should reflect in the calendar as it did in the previous version. One look at the calendar could tell what were the upcoming tasks for the next day and ahead.

Mousing over the task should display details of the task.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ability to attach Dropbox or Google Drive files to conversations

Ability to attach Dropbox or Google Drive files to conversations. It would be great if I could link the files in the "files" project area to conversations instead of just uploading files from my desktop. Ability to link in files from dropbox and google drive is clutch.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Subtask Breadcrumb (in Dashboard & task lists)

When subtasks are listed in the dashboard or task list without the parent task, there is a breadcrumb next to it for the project, but there should also be a breadcrumb for the parent task that its apart of.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Sort conversations

Could it be possible to sort conversations by ‘modified’ or ‘alphabetically’?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Make it possible to create folders for different conversations

I have one project, but in different countries. So I would like (if possible) be able to have different folders in the conversations, so I can group the conversation by country

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base